INDIE FILM MASTERCLASS
Learn The Step-By-Step Process of Producing An Indie Film
Have you ever wondered what it really takes to produce an independent film? How to raise money, deal with contracts, work with SAG agreements, put together sales presentations for investors, and a ton of other details… Then this mastermind is for you.
Award-winning film producer Suzanne Lyons will take you through a structured crystal, clear step by step process that will actually make low budget film making easy and fun! In this Mastermind workshop you’ll learn from her experience and benefit from her success.
This class is available IFHAcademy.com
Also, at the Indie Film Hustle site you’ll find 8 Webinars by Suzanne. The topics she covers are:
“Financing Your Film and Holding a Killer Sales Presentation”
“How to Pitch Your Projects and Yourself”
“How to Get a Mentor”
“The Formula for Success in the Entertainment Industry”
“Networking and Creating Relationships”
“Goal Setting and Staying Focused”
“How to Get a Meeting and How to Close the Deal”
“The Role of the Producer as a Business Person”.
CAREER AND BUSINESS COACHING
Private One Hour In-Office or Telephone/Skype Session is $175.00
Suzanne Lyons provides career and business coaching tailored to your individual needs and requirements. The coaching style is pro-active, highly participatory and results oriented, drawing from the coaching tools and techniques used by Fortune 500 companies. With Suzanne you will be trained in: Setting goals and designing strategic plans and timelines to achieve them – Revealing your current paradigm and inventing and implementing paradigms that lead to new thinking, actions and results – Learning to promote yourself with a confidence and resilience that will enroll others in you and your projects – Designing a mission statement that will express your dreams, passion and vision with a clarity that will generate possibility and opportunity – Focusing and managing your time more effectively – Mastering the art of networking by creating powerful relationships and partnerships in the industry, and much much more.
Call Suzanne at 818-516-9781 or email email@example.com
PRODUCING YOUR INDIE FILM
A Private in-Office 4 to 5 hour Session – $575.00
(Special rates for groups of 2 or more)
A 2 hour Telephone Session – $375.00
BOTH INCLUDE BINDER
Suzanne Lyons is Co-Founder of the Flash Forward Institute, Snowfall Films, Inc and WindChill Films, Inc
SCRIPT to SCREEN – from the award-winning producer of twelve feature films.
“After producing a number of bigger budget features I thought producing the SAG ultra low budget would be a piece of cake. Boy, was I wrong. Wearing 100 different hats was a huge challenge. I’ve now produced three SAG ultra budget films in just sixteen months and I can’t wait to tell you what I’ve learned. In my workshop you’ll learn from my experience and benefit from my success. I promise to take you through a structured crystal clear step by step process that will actually make low budget film making look easy!”
– Suzanne Lyons, Producer
This workshop is unique in that it will literally guide you through the entire process of making your film. From my own hands-on experience on my last few films (specifically CANDY STRIPERS, SÉANCE and PORTAL) I will be taking you through every detailed facet of filmmaking.
THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- How to option a screenplay – Forming an LLC
- Preparing a sales presentation for investors – Creating your killer pitch
- Designing your business plan – Getting a mentor
- Hiring a line producer – Scheduling your EPK
- Creating an empowering environment on set – Finessing a budget & schedule
- Hiring a director – How to cast your film
- Developing a detailed timeline – Creating a marketing strategy
- The details of pre-production – The secrets of a great Production
- Learning the ropes of post – Choosing the right distributor
- Getting the best deal from your distributor – Preparing for delivery
- Entering Film Festivals – Taxes (1099s, Accounting and K1s)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP:
Anyone who wants to make a film! Whether you are wanting to produce your film to enjoy the financial rewards or to display your artistic talents (or both!) this workshop is for you. With my first ultra-low budget film I had a competition at AFM between Lions Gate and ScreenGems and within three months of the film market my film grossed 155% in territory sales. I have also had films distributed by Miramax, Sony, Lionsgate, been in the director’s Forte Night at Cannes, been featured in Variety and Hollywood Reporter, won awards that range from best film at Shockerfest to the prestigious BAFTA award. Believe me, you will be in good hands.
“With Suzanne Lyons’s expert guidance, my career went from directing low budget, straight-to-video thrillers to directing two studio features for Warner Brothers and Universal. Suzanne is a true master of movie career coaching and an inspiration to anyone fortunate enough to know her.”
– Mark Rosman, Director, “A Cinderella Story”, “Perfect Man”, “Time Toys”
AND HERE’S THE BEST PART:
YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FILM.
WRITE YOURSELF A CHECK AS A REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE COST OF THE WORKSHOP ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY (either from your Budget or better yet, your Operating Costs)
The cost of this course NOW, will save you thousands and thousands of dollars on your film LATER!
(Get well over $15,000 worth of contracts, business plans, deal memos and much more). Participants will receive the following:
- LLC Private Placement Memorandum
- Cast and Crew deal memos – Sale Presentation Outline
- A Business Plan – Writer and Director contracts
- SAG ultra-low budget guidelines – Sample budget and schedule
- Composer Contract – Sound designer deal
- Color correction contract – Distributor contract
- Detailed delivery list – Additional Releases
- Breakdown Services guidelines – Location deals
- Post Production deals – LLC Operating Agreement & Subscription Agreement
“I have worked on many productions over the years and one of my most pleasant experiences was working on Séance. Not only was Suzanne professional,she was courteous and respectful as well. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.”
– Adrian Paul, Actor “Highlander, TV Series,” “Séance”
“Suzanne is a wonderfully engaging speaker and “teacher”. She knows feature producing inside and out and presents every step with complete clarity. A seminar not to be missed by anyone making a low budget feature!”
– Becky Smith, Producer/Director/Writer,“16 to Life,” “August in Berlin,” UCLA Professor
“Suzanne has that rare ability to combine artistic creativity and smart business sense….she’s proven that by taking a SAG ultra low budget and somehow squeezing out a quality film that looks like it cost a million!”
– Mark L. Smith, Writer “The Revenant,” “Vacancy,” Writer/Director “Séance”
HOW TO REGISTER:
Call 818-516-9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org